- Confirm Postsecondary Choice for All Planned Graduates
- Support All Planned Graduates to Create and Document a Postsecondary Transition Plan
Why do this SDC?
Once students have made postsecondary commitments, counselors and/or transition coaches should support students to complete additional steps toward enrollment. This includes confirming students’ postsecondary choices, helping students to identify what enrollment tasks remain, and - if applicable - how to take advantage of support programs.
What you'll do:
- Assist students with support program enrollment processes
- Implement transition planning survey and indicate survey completion in the Portal
- Conduct follow up with students and caregivers as needed