Postsecondary List and Opportunity Program Eligibility: Seniors
STRATEGIC DATA CHECK-IN
- Record financial eligibility for NYS Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) for each planned June and August graduate
- Finalize and record all colleges, certificate programs, and workforce readiness programs to which students plan to apply
Why do this SDC?
A Postsecondary List is a list of all colleges and other postsecondary options to which students will submit an application. It is informed by student interest, counselor expertise, and financial circumstances, including whether or not a student is eligible for an opportunity program to pay for college. Creating a postsecondary list early allows students and staff to gather necessary information and take action to ensure that students have the best options possible for them when they graduate high school, including Opportunity Programs.
What you'll do:
- Request financial documentation from families.
- Determine advisement process and opportunity program eligibility.
- Record EOP eligibility and Postsecondary List in the Portal.