STRATEGIC DATA CHECK-IN
- Ensure students submit complete applications, including supplementary materials if applicable, to all colleges on their list
- Record all colleges to which students have applied, and whether they applied to opportunity programs.
Why do this SDC?
The college application process is a school-wide effort to ensure that all planned graduates in the current school year complete their college applications and are considered for opportunity programs if eligible. This process is an inherent part of the school’s culture and involves a variety of school staff members. Tracking application status in the Portal helps the school track which students have applied to which schools, and which students require follow-up. In addition, tracking application and outcome data in the Portal helps determine school-specific selectivity ranges to inform the college application process for subsequent cohorts.
What you'll do:
- Hold application workshops.
- Determine early decision/action applicants.
- Record all application and fee submissions in the Portal.