STRATEGIC DATA CHECK-IN
- Identify the best case graduation outcome and select a graduation date (e.g. June 2020) and diploma type (e.g. Regents) for all students.
- Assign special populations to supports and assign any endorsements or credentials students are planned to receive.
Why do this SDC?
A graduation plan is the foundation on which all other student planning is done. It is each student’s best-case outcome, not a prediction of likeliest outcome, and it allows a school to backwards-plan key actions to give all students the best chance to graduate.
What you'll do:
- Set credit- and Regents-accumulation metrics to establish a standard expectation for students to graduate in 4 years.
- Assign graduation plans to all students, based on metrics.
- Create supports in the Portal and assign special populations to them.